Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook 2010
Outlook 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft Outlook, which overcomes the drawbacks of earlier versions of Outlook with sophisticated features and larger storage capacity. In addition to sending / receiving emails, you have many attributes including contacts, calendar items, tasks, journals, appointments, notes and so on to let users perform various activities using Outlook 2010.
Generally deleting a contact from Outlook 2010 will never wipe it in one shot from the PST file. Just the location where the contact was held will be marked as free to store new data, but the actual contact information remains unharmed until some new data overwrites that particular location. Before that, it can easily be recovered using Outlook recovery software.
Outlook recovery software is read-only tool, easy to use and has interactive user interface that will help you to undelete Outlook 2010 Contacts without having any expertise. It works well with MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000 to rescue deleted folder to know more read here in case of file corruption or human errors. Apart from contacts it also recovers other attributes like calendar, notes, tasks, journals, RSS feeds, appointments etc.
Scenarios responsible for deletion of contacts from Outlook 2010:
Accidental Deletion: Accidentally deleting contacts while accessing contact folder from Outlook 2010 using Shift + Delete keys. Contacts deleted using Shift + Delete keys will bypass Deleted Items folder and hence you lose access to them. But, you can restore deleted contacts from PST file on Outlook 2010 by using this recovery tool. Check this link out http://www.recoverdeletedcontacts.com/pst-file.html for further reading on deleted contact recovery from Outlook PST file.
Due to Malware Attack: Virus attack is a widespread issue, which generally affects the PST file header. If PST file header gets corrupted due to malware attack then, all the contents stored in the PST file becomes inaccessible thus resulting in loss of mails as well as Outlook data. At situation make use of deleted contacts recovery tool to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2010 PST file.
PST files header corruption: Generally, PST file has 2 different parts i.e. file header and data part. The file header contains information about the file like file size, file signature, etc. If this header gets corrupted then Outlook does not recognize the PST file thereby it will not allow you to access emails from it resulting in loss of emails. PST file header corruption may occur due to virus attack, improper system shutdown, abruptly closing Outlook etc. Deleted contacts recovery tool is the best tool to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2010 after PST header corruption.
Errors during compacting PST files: If you want to save disk space then you need to compact PST file. While compacting if some error occurs then PST file may get corrupted, which may in turn results in loss of emails along with other important components of PST file.
Features of Outlook recovery software:
- Outlook recovery software can even recover Contacts from hard disk to know more go with http://www.recoverdeletedcontacts.com/outlook-contacts-from-hard-drive.html
- This software creates a new PST file and stores retrieved emails in newly created PST file to ensure safety of original PST file
- This software has an ability to repair password protected and highly compressed PST files and retrieve deleted contacts from Outlook 2010 and all other attributes of Outlook
- You can recover missing contacts from Outlook with the help of this tool in just a few clicks of mouse.
- Save email recovery results into a new error free Outlook PST or as EML files
- Recover email, attachments and contacts
- Click here to restore contact list on Outlook 2007 from password protected PST file too
- Performs effectively to extract Outlook emails from encrypted file
Steps to recover deleted contacts from Outlook 2010:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of Outlook Recovery Software on your system to recover your deleted contacts. After software launched, select the corrupt PST file.
Step 2: Select the appropriate scanning method and the destination location for the new PST file.
Step 3: Evaluate the recovery results in the preview browser once scanning is over.
Precautions to avoid deletion of contacts from Outlook 2010:
- Avoid using Outlook in-built inbox repair tool for repairing severely damaged PST files.
- Never work on any PST file if there is continuous power fluctuation.
- Keep a backup of your PST files in order to use it in case of emergency.